What Does Placenta Encapsulation do?
Placenta encapsulation has many benefits! Women have reported that it may help you with:
- Balancing your hormones after delivery
- Decreasing chances of postpartum depression and mood disorders following pregnancy
- Increasing Breastmilk supply
- Increasing energy
- Higher levels of oxytocin
- Increase in Iron
- Reducing postpartum bleeding by helping your uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy size.
If you choose to have a placenta tincture, the benefits will be preserved for use past the immediate postpartum and even into menopause!
I offer Placenta Encapsulation to families in Denton County and the greater North Texas area though my other business, North Texas Placenta Services. You can learn more about the process and book encapsulation services on that website!
(Encapsulation is discounted when bundled with Birth Doula services. Contact for Details.)
Banner Photo Credit Briana Pascaul Photography